CPR 3: Influence & Impact your Audience
By Appealing to their Emotions, Morals, and Logic
Course Planning Road-map 3: Influence & Impact Your Audience
Do you listen to the famous motivational speakers and marvel at their "natural talent" to capture their audience's attention?
Do you wish you had that talent and skill?
You can!! These techniques that motivational speakers use are available to everyone. And with knowledge and practice, you can greatly impact and influence an audience like Tony Robbins, Lisa Nichols, and the other great speakers of all time.
The Rhetorical Appeals are ideas that date way back to Aristotle, and still apply to today's speakers.
BUT don't be afraid of the terms or think this is an academic class!
This is for the regular entrepreneur to build the skills to influence and capture the attention of their ideal audience in daily interaction all the way to doing a key note address.
The Course Goals Include:
- Identify who you are as the speaker, teacher or entrepreneur
- Use who you are to consider how you will influence your audience to listen to you
- Identify the pain points and emotional connection you can use to make true connections to your audience
- Ensure that your presentation is backed up by facts that reflect your point and prove that you are credible
- Use other persuasive techniques for options for a deeper connection
I promise you, this course is packed with value and ACTIONABLE steps to IMPROVE YOUR IMPACT!!
Jessica L. Moody is a Course and Program Consultant and a proud Veteran Marine. With her MA in Education, BA in Literature, 5 years as a secondary English teacher, and 10 years of experience in curriculum development, she has learned how to help entrepreneurs create successful online course curriculum, in-person workshops, or full teaching or speaking programs that build true connections and life-long clients.