Course Planning Road-map 2
Are you an expert in your field... or want to be perceived that way?
Have you been wanting to create an online course but are finding it difficult to narrow down your ideas and get it done?
Then this course is for you!!
I am an educator and curriculum developer for:
- Online courses
- In-person workshops
- Programs that educate and lead an ideal audience to purchase products and services
During this course you will learn:
- to identify your topic and your audience.
- to create a thorough introduction including the problems you will address, course goals, and course overview.
- to create 3 content modules that cover ONLY 3 problem/solution issues around your topic.
- to create a conclusion which gives an overview and added value through providing common mistakes to avoid and tips to remember while implementing the info you provided.
- to create solid assignments and a call to action for each module.
Powerpoint Slide Deck with sub-titles, tips and hints for the content of each slide!!
Jessica L. Moody is a Course and Program Consultant and a proud Veteran Marine. With her MA in Education, BA in Literature, 5 years as a secondary English teacher, and 10 years of experience in curriculum development, she has learned how to help entrepreneurs create successful online course curriculum, in-person workshops, or full teaching or speaking programs that build true connections and life-long clients.